Headed out the door early with my daughter to catch the morning sun for her senior photo shoot. It was about 24 degrees! Four outfit changes later she was frozen to the bone. Just the thing to warm her up…Chicken Pot Pie Soup. Below is one of my favorites. It is quick, easy and delish.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Unfold the puff pastry onto a clean, lightly floured work surface. Cut the puff pastry into bitesized squares and place the squares on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Pierce the center of each square with a fork. Bake until golden-brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While the puff pastry bakes, place the soup and milk in a large bowl and stir to combine. (sometimes I just mix it in the stock pot.)
- Transfer the soup mixture to a large pot over medium heat. Add the chicken, vegetables, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, rotisserie seasoning and cook, stirring to break up the chicken pieces, until hot, about 5 minutes.
- To serve ladle into bowls and top with puff pastry squares..